Our vision is expressed through the message of Christ and through faith, service,
prayer and worship together.
- We live and we celebrate our Christian life together with the development of each person's full potential in a climate of joy, freedom, respect, challenge, co-operation and celebration.
- Our community enriches our lives - children, staff, parents and governors work collaboratively together towards achieving the best possible learning environment for all.
- Enrichment is intellectual, physical, spiritual, moral, social and emotional.
- We promote a spirit of charity, social justice, global awareness and concern for others.
- We work for a culture of tolerance where individuals of diverse identities are recognised, welcomed, respected and cherished.
- We strive for our children to receive fair and just treatment and equal opportunities, rejecting prejudice in all forms and respecting the rights of others.
- We demonstrate listening, mutual understanding, trust, reconciliation, healing and peace.
Our children live and work in preparation to lead fulfilling and purposeful lives
which will contribute to the common good.