Our Vision for Kirkdale St Lawrence
Our vision is expressed through the message of Christ and through faith, service,
prayer and worship together.
- We live and we celebrate our Christian life together with the development of each person's full potential in a climate of joy, freedom, respect, challenge, co-operation and celebration.
- Our community enriches our lives - children, staff, parents and governors work collaboratively together towards achieving the best possible learning environment for all.
- Enrichment is intellectual, physical, spiritual, moral, social and emotional.
- We promote a spirit of charity, social justice, global awareness and concern for others.
- We work for a culture of tolerance where individuals of diverse identities are recognised, welcomed, respected and cherished.
- We strive for our children to receive fair and just treatment and equal opportunities, rejecting prejudice in all forms and respecting the rights of others.
- We demonstrate listening, mutual understanding, trust, reconciliation, healing and peace.
Our children live and work in preparation to lead fulfilling and purposeful lives
which will contribute to the common good.
Our Christian Ethos
- Is reflected in our life together - our working, our teaching and our learning. We are all God's children and through our daily teaching and learning we discover our gifts.
- We know that we are loved and listened to by God and one another. We help each other and encourage each other to feel secure, safe, positive and to look forward to coming to school and learning.